Below are some of my favorite quotes, inspirational sayings and reminders.
- You are NOT ON SALE! --Suze Orman
- Execution is the missing link between aspiration and results.
- Ruts keep you in a path that is not of your choosing.
- Look for opportunities - they're everywhere when you're looking.
- Best return!
- 5 Things a Day and Do Them! (Read up on the Mary Kay story if you're curious)
- I deserve to set myself up to succeed.
- Residual income!
- 15% of your effort produces 85% of the results.
- Work smart, not hard.
- Fear stops the average person from taking good opportunities. Don't follow that trend.
- College tuition is not one big cover charge.
- You can get to the real money (opportunity) usually only AFTER the third rejection. Think creatively.
- Paying $68 extra a month on the mortgage will pay it off 5 years faster!
- Procrastination is a lack of self-discipline.
- Ask, Delegate, Accept.
- Just 15 minutes - Flylady.net
- Progress, Not Perfection in 2007 - Flylady.net